Wednesday, December 24, 2014

10 Movies to Watch on Christmas Eve

Its Christmas Eve everyone! I hope that all of my readers are exactly where they want to be today. Unfortunately, my husband is spending the day at work, but he gets off early and has all Christmas day to spend with Zander and I. So, I feel as if we are truly blessed in so many ways as a family.

I like to take time on Christmas Eve to just hang out with my family and watch a few of our favorite Christmas movies together. Now that we have a baby, I see how important these traditions are going to be in just a few years, and I can't wait to share my favorite movies with my little man.

christmas movies

10 Christmas Movies to Watch on Christmas Eve 


  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas: This is by far my favorite movie. I watch it for Christmas and Halloween every year. Also, its perfect for children of all ages to watch and enjoy. 
  2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (with Jim Carey): I absolutely love this movie. Jim Carey is always so funny and brings a whole new feel to this timeless Christmas classic.
  3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon): 
  4. A Christmas Carol: This movie based off of the classic Christmas story of the same name. Its definitely a must for any Christmas lover. 
  5. A Christmas Story: I LOVE this movie! I can remember my first time watching this movie: "You'll shoot your eye out kid!" Plus, I have always wanted that girlie leg lamp.
  6. Arthur Christmas: This is a new movie on my list but it looks absolutely amazing! 
  7. The Santa Clause: Tim Allen makes an amazing and totally funny Santa is this great Christmas movie! 
  8. Elf: Will Ferrell makes the perfect Christmas elf with tons of enthusiasm for the holiday season. 
  9. Miracle on 34th Street: This is actually my mom's absolute favorite Christmas movie. So, when I was a kid, we would stay up and watch this movie every Christmas Eve. 
  10. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: I just love watching this poor family and their crazy antics. 

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies? Feel free to leave all of your wonderful comments in the section below because I love hearing from all of my readers! 

If you would like more of Methodical Living follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...