Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Printable Christmas Gift Tags

Good morning everyone! I hope that everyone is all ready to celebrate Christmas with their family or friends on Thursday! I know that I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and showing off my handsome little man.


Today, I'm going to share with you some printable Christmas gift tags that I made for my own gifts this year. I hope that some of you can use these!

Grab Your Own Printable Christmas Gift Tags Below

Grab your own printable gift tag here.

Grab your own printable gift tag here

How to Get These Free Printable Gift Tags

  • Right click the images above or click on the links above and save to your computer.
  • Open gift tag in a Microsoft Word document and size to your desired height.
  • Print.
  • Decorate your gifts.

Do you like decorating your Christmas presents with unique decorations? Feel free to leave any questions, comments, or personal stories in the section below. I love reading all of your comments! 

If you want more of Methodical Living follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...