Thursday, October 31, 2013

First post




Hello and welcome to Methodical Living!

My name is Lara, and I am the creator of this little slice of the internet. You can read more about me here.

I created this blog as a way to promote my upcoming Etsy shop, share my organization tips, and help you declutter your home.


Images C/O far left (here), top left (here), top right (here), bottom right (here), and bottom right (here).

Declutter your home and your mind

Have you ever wanted a home where everything you own has a spot, nothing is messy, and you can always find anything that you need. I have. Too many times to count, actually. Let me just say that the life you (and I) daydream about is easily attainable.

Methodical Living is all about creative organization, inspiration, and decluttering your life. I have always thought that life should be simple; so, I'm going to do my best to get myself and you 100% organized.

Feel free to leave a comment below or email me with any questions, comments, or concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...