Friday, November 7, 2014

Free Hospital Bag Printable

Hello everyone!

I can't believe that its almost time for me to welcome my little guy into the world. I can't be more happy. I just can't wait to hold him in my arms and cuddle with him. When I started this blog, around this time last year, I would never have thought that I would be anticipating welcoming the most perfect, beautiful little guy in the world to me.

printable hospital bag checklist

How the hospital bag checklist was born...

As a lot of you know, I'm a planner. I love lists and having a plan. And let me just say this, I get a little on edge when my plan doesn't play out. But, I am trying to remember that giving birth is not something that goes according to plan. However, I can make sure that I have everything I need packed away and waiting by the door for when I need it.

When I started packing my hospital bag, I was kind of lost at what to pack. My OBGYN had provided a small list of things to bring to the hospital, but I knew that I needed more to be fully prepared. So, I decided to sit down and really brainstorm about what I need to bring along for this joyous adventure. That's how this printable was born.

Here's what I included in my checklist:

For Mom:

-Night gown
-Slippers
-Robe
-Comfortable bra and underwear
-Nursing Bra
-Nipple cream
-Nursing Pads
-Photo ID
-Insurance Card
-Hospital Paperwork
-Marriage Liscense
-Birth Plan
-Going Home Clothes
-Snacks
-Pillow
-Foldable bag

For Dad:

-Clothes
-Wallet
-Snacks
-Comfortable clothes
-Pillow
-Photo ID

Electronics:

-Cellphones and chargers
-Laptop or tablet
-Playlist and speakers
-MP3 Player
-Camera/video camera
-Extra batteries

Toiletries for the Parents:

-Soap
-Shampoo and conditioner
-Hair Brush
-Hair ties
-Straightener
-Lotion
-Chapstick
-Make up
-Pads
-Glasses, contacts, and solution
-Tylenol

For Baby:

-3-4 outfits
-Socks
-Mittens
-Hat
-Blankets
-Daipers
-Wipes
-Baby Powder
-Car Seat (installed)
-Nursing Pillow
-Baby Book


Get Your Free Printable Hospital Bag Check List

printable hospital bag checklist
Download the printable here.

How to download this printable:

  1. Right click on the picture or on the link above and save the picture to your computer.
  2. Open the printable in a Word Document.
  3. Print off.
  4. Check off everything and relax!
printable hospital bag checklist

printable hospital bag checklist

Did you include something that is not on the list in your hospital bag? Did you get to the hospital and realize you forgot something? If so, feel free to leave your comments or personal stories in the comment section below!

If there is something that you would like to see featured on Methodical Living feel free to email me at methodicalliving@yahoo.com.

If you would like more of Methodical Living, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wished I saw this 2 weeks ago when my SIL gave birth to my cutie putie nephew! PINNED for the next baby that comes along! This covers is all, really great list! :-)
    Cathy @ three kids and a fish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, thank you so much! I kept looking for the perfect checklist but couldn't find one.. So, I had to make this one! I'm waiting on my little guy to come any day now! :)

      -Lara

      Delete
  2. Hello cute lady!Great list. Pinned. We really appreciate you taking the time to stop by our party. It wouldn't be a party without you. Please join us on Monday at 7 pm. Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, its always a pleasure to party with you! :)

      -Lara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...