Friday, October 10, 2014

How to Fit Exercise Into Your Busy Schedule With Free Printable

Fit Exercise into Your Busy Schedule
Good morning everyone! For this post, I wanted to share my experience in fitting exercise into my busy schedule. Honestly, after working on this blog, organizing my house, being pregnant, and doing everything else I can hardly talk myself into getting exercise.


Exercising is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. I've heard so many doctors and articles claim that a great remedy to pretty much anything is exercise. There are so many aliments and disorders that can be improved by exercise; for instance, obesity, diabetes, and sleep apnea.


Once I found out that I was pregnant, I tried to fit in more exercise into my busy schedule. Honestly, I did pretty good for the second semester and part of the third semester. Now that I've gained too much weight to mention and started getting tired again I've been slacking.


Plus, at my OBGYN appointment this week, I decided that it would be a good idea to jump wildly off of the exam table and fell. My ankle did this popping noise and I completely wounded my pride. Good thing that I have had massive amounts of practice in being gracefully clumsy (if that's a thing). Luckily, little Zander is unscathed and I am fine. The only real problem is that my whole leg was swollen. Its finally going down after my hubby took great care of me. So, I'm using my poor, swollen leg as an excuse not to exercise much.


After I get over this ankle thing I plan on getting back into my exercise routine. So, I decided to make up this printable to fit exercise back into my busy schedule. I tried to include everything in this printable. With this printable you'll be able to keep track of your busy schedule, calls, appointments, and how much exercise you fit in that day.




Get Your Own Free Exercise Printable

Download this printable here.

  1. Click on the picture or the link above and save it to your computer.
  2. Open the picture in a Word Document.
  3. Print it out.
  4. Fill out the printable!



I hope that everyone can use and enjoy this printable! If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.

As always, if you need help organizing your home or simplifying your life feel free to email me at methodicalliving@yahoo.com and I will help you out!

2 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous! This is a great printable! Pinned. We hope to see you at our party tonight at 7 pm. It is so fun to party with you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, thank you so much for sharing! I stopped by your party and linked up. :)

      -Lara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...