Delicious Cajun Chicken Pasta RecipeSo, this was last night's dinner, and it was simply amazing! I usually just throw something together real quick, but yesterday I needed something more. It was a dreary, nasty day, and in my mind that equals comfort food with a bit of a kick to it. Plus, Mardi Gras was Tuesday, and I needed a little cajun in my life.
What you'll need:-skinless, boneless chicken
-1 jar of Alfredo
- Dethaw the chicken. ( I used only two medium sized breasts because it is only my husband and me)
- Cut up your chicken into small cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Marinate your chicken with Italian dressing and cajun spices, pepper. Be sure to mix everything up really good.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to sit. I let mine sit for an hour and a half, but the longer the chicken marinates, the better it tastes.
- Cook the fettuccine.
- Heat up your alfredo sauce in a medium sauce pan. I wasn't really impressed with the way mine tasted so I doctored it up a bit. I added a bit of pepper, cajun spices, parmesan, and minced onion.
- Cook your chicken in a pan and add a bit more cajun spice to add a little kick.
- Put everything together and enjoy!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below! Let me know what you think about this recipe!