Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm back!

I'm happy to be back! I had to take a little sabbatical from the blog for a little bit while I got some much needed sleep. I was able to focus on having my first child <~~ He's due in November! 

Here's my little guy! I can't wait to meet him!




Trying to juggle a job, being pregnant, and my family just became way too much for me to deal with all at once. But now I feel as if I am able to juggle everything and the blog too. 


Here's a few pictures of what I've been up to lately:

I spent time hiking, canoeing, and swimming. I ran across a lot of turtles, frogs, snails, and other critters. This little guy actually posed for me though. How cute is that?!?!


 A few weekends ago, we had the chance to visit Helen, GA. Helen just happens to be one of my favorite places to visit in Georgia. If you haven't been there, it is definitely worth a visit!
 When you visit stop by Hansel and Gretel. They make the best chocolate ever! I could seriously get fat eating my pick of candies.
 

I've gotten my groove back- so to speak! I've been planning so many posts; so, keep checking back! 

And always, if you want to see something on Methodical Living please feel free to email me here

2 comments:

  1. Congrats mama! When are you due? I'm due November 12th. You should be so proud of yourself for doing it all with being pregnant/job/family. I know my first trimester was rough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, our due dates are so close to each other! I'm due November 15th. Thank you for your encouragement. I've been feeling a little bad about leaving my blog in limbo for so long! I'm pretty sure that the only thing I did during my first trimester was sleep, lol.

      -Lara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...