Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Shower!

Sorry for the late post! I was meaning to post this yesterday but had some trouble editing the pictures on time. So, today I want to take a break from business and get a little personal. Sunday was my baby shower and I couldn't be happier! I had tons of fun with old friends and family and I got a lot of great things for my little man, Zander!

The hubby and I in awe of our little guy. This is by far my favorite picture from the shower!
Yummy cupcakes. These were red velvet, my favorite!
My guy being crazy. :)

There was more food than just cupcakes but I forgot to take pictures of everything else!
Gifts! These bibs, blankets, and burp cloths were all handmade. <3



We're pretty much all ready for our guy to come into the world! I can't wait to be able to hold him, talk to him, and maybe even pinch his cheeks!!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...