Monday, November 10, 2014

Baby Room Reveal

Good morning all of you lovely people! Today, I am going to do a room reveal of my little man's room. There are a lot of things that I would like to add eventually but for the moment the room is completely functional.


I tried to stick with a pretty gender neutral color scheme for the most part. I chose gray and white because I had seen a lot of baby stuff in those colors and I really liked the outcome. Plus, it was so much easier on the eyes than all of those pastel colors.


The crib was originally mine and we repainted it to match with everything else.




I tried to keep the continuing theme of owls and woodland creatures. I just loved the look of owls and figured that they would be cute and snugly for my little man's room.

If you have a baby or are expecting, what do you like to see from a nursery? I love reading all of your lovely replies so feel free to leave any comments, questions, or personal stories in the comment section below!

If you would like to see something featured on Methodical Living please send me an email at Methodicalliving@yahoo.com and I will do my best to have a post up as soon as possible!

If you would like more of Methodical Living follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. i love the owls and the crib, how special that it was yours! also, thank you so much for the visit and the comment on my mcm tv stand. i really appreciate it!
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cape on the corner, thank you so much! :)

      -Lara

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...