Friday, December 20, 2013

I'll be away for a bit!

Hello everyone! Its Friday! I hope that you all had a great week and will be having an even better weekend. I'm in the vicious process of moving; so, my house is completely wrecked right now! Unfortunately, I won't be able to post for a few days because my internet at the new place is scheduled to be turned on the day after Christmas. 
This move is a pretty scary adventure for me, but hopefully it will be the best decision. I'm moving closer to my family; so, that is always a big plus in my book. Plus, the place we are moving to is so much bigger and has way more potential than my current place ever had. And it will be just me and my husband. We have decided on no more roommates. 
I'm looking forward to using this move to show you guys so many more organization tips, do it yourself tutorials, and everything else.

Have a great weekend everyone!
As always, feel free to leave any questions or comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...