Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 New Year Resolutions with a Free Printable

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and an even better New Year! My holiday was filled with family, friends, and A LOT of delicious, yummy foods. The hubster and I have been super busy with the holidays, moving, and work. But, I'm finally back and you can expect a lot more posts from me. My new place is so much bigger than the last house that we lived in. I'm really hoping to do a series on how to declutter and organize your kitchen in the next few weeks, but my posts have been so sporadic that you never really know whats going to show up here. (^-^)

Free New Year Resolution Printable

You can grab a free copy here

Welcome 2014!

A new year is here and with a new year comes your resolutions. Most new year resolutions are things like, quit smoking, lose weight, and just making life better. Most times, the resolutions that we make during the new year are quickly forgotten after the hustle and bustle of the holidays. To simplify your life, you need to do more than just declutter your house. Decluttering and simplifying your life requires you to organize your house and declutter your diet.

New Year Resolutions often get tossed

I have to admit that I'm guilty of tossing and forgetting my new years resolutions mere days after I have meticulously written out my goals, hopes, and dreams for the year. This year will be different because instead of focusing one a specific goal or goals that I want to accomplish this year, I will be focusing more of my energy on changing broader aspects of my life. I see this as me breaking through the chains of self doubt and emerging as a better person all the way around. Who cares if I lose those last pesky fifteen pounds? Isn't getting into an exercise routine and cleaning up my diet more important to my health?

My resolutions...


Like, I've said, my resolutions are way more broad than what I typically do. Here are my nine resolutions for 2014:
1. Learn how to crochet.
2. Teach my husband how to play the piano.
3. Give more time to my family.
4. Create beautiful works of art.
5. Discover a different culture.
6. Read more books.
7. Watch more sun rises.
8. Listen too amazing new artists that I have never heard of before.
9. Be more positive.

What are your plans for this year?

Have you made out your New Year Resolutions and if so what are your goals for this year? As always, feel free to leave any questions or comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...