Monday, January 13, 2014

Brighten Your Monday With Some Kawaii Cuteness!

Happy Monday! My weekend was dedicated to complete packing up the old place. It's taken WAY too long to move out! Its kind of remarkable how much stuff I can accquire in almost a year. This week, I'll be organizing and decluttering my kitchen. I have a bunch of great do it yourself tutorials to share with you guys next week. In fact, next week I will be starting my first series ever called Organize It: Declutter and Organize Your Kitchen.



Today, I want to share a bit of kawaii cuteness with everyone because I love anime. Plus, my weekend was way too chaotic for my taste. And monday's aren't really seen as the best days of the week. If you don't believe just refer to Garfield; because, he HATES mondays and I completely understand his feelings! I feel that everyone should be able to just kick back, relax and look at cute pictures.
Kawaii Cuteness

Kawaii Cuteness by larakern on Polyvore

This is a collection of photos that I found on Polyvore. Each one has a certain amount of cuteness in their own way. In fact, I'm absolutely in LOVE with Rilakumma, Totoro, and Hello Kitty. I'm currently impatiently waiting for a Rilakkuma purse and totoro wallet to come. I ordered them on ebay almost a week ago, and the anticipation has been rising ever since! As for Hello Kitty, I have tattoos of her and her sister on my feet. 

I hope that everyone has a great Monday! As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...