Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Make a Statement with a Wooden Watch

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today is a special day here at Methodical Living because I have been given a chance to write a sponsored review about a great product that I stand behind 100%.

Normally, I don't wear watches, and I'm always late for everything. Plus, I'm constantly asking strangers what the date is which is kind of embarassing when it happens over and over again.

Don't get me wrong- I've had a few cherished time pieces in my time, but edventually they all let me down. The leather bands have broken or get that funky smell or the latch has broken.

When I was contacted by JORD to do this very review, I was a little hesitant at first. Then, I saw their watches and knew that I had to have one. I'm a sucker for anything wooden- I just LOVE natural materials. I am especially partial of wood because my dad (as most of you know, he passed away a year and a half ago) was a cabinet maker for most of his life. So, it's almost like having a reminder that my dad is close by and watching over me.

Basically, my favorite thing about my JORD watch is that it is completely unique since JORD uses a variety of different woods. With wood grain and colors it means that every watch is different. In a day and age where a lot of emphasis is put into being an individual there is no better way to make a statement.

A wooden watch doesn't only keep me on time, it also makes a pretty fabulous fashion statement. I just love pairing it with jeans and a shirt or a long maxi skirt.




You can check out all of their great, one of a kind watches at their website here.

What would you pair with a wooden watch? Let me know in the comments section below!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...