This morning I tackled a major cleaning problem that had been haunting me for weeks. This morning I cleaned my stove top. And successfully too might I add! As you can probably tell, I'm very excited about my accomplishment.
Last time I attempted to clean the stove top I was completely unsuccessful. It was a horrifying realization that just a basic cleaner cannot get everything off of my well used stove. All of the oil and gunk just refused to come off. I'm pretty sure that the gunk and oil had formed some sort of vicious plan against my cleaning efforts. So, I decided to try a different method with a few of my favorite cleaning products.
Before... It was a gross mess.
During, still a gross mess...
After, a 100% clean stove top!
What You Need to Clean a Stove Top:Baking Soda
Simple Cleaner ( I used a degreaser)
A nasty, dirty stove top
Directions on How to Clean a Stove Top:
- Cover your stove top in baking soda.
- Pour a little bit of hydrogen peroxide on the baking soda.
- Let this mix sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Wipe down your stove top.
- Spray your stove top with the basic cleaner to get rid of any left over gunk.