Friday, November 28, 2014

Printable Christmas Gift Tags



Hello everyone! Can I get a woot woot for it finally being Friday? Thanksgiving is over (unfortunately), but hey there is always Christmas to look forward too! Speaking of Christmas, today I'm sharing my printable Christmas gift tags.




I prefer to make gifts instead of buying a lot of junk that my family and friends will just throw in the back of their closets. I'll be sharing all of my finished gifts a little closer to Christmas this year, but I'm very excited about the gifts! :-)

Grab Your Own Printable Christmas Gift Tags

Download these gift tags here.

Instructions:


  1. Download the image by right clicking the image above or going to the link above.
  2. Save the image to your computer.
  3. Open the image in a Word Document and resize according to your needs.
  4. Print out the gift tags.
  5. Decorate your gifts!

Do you prefer to receive handmade gifts or store bought gifts during the holiday season? I love reading all of your lovely replies so feel free to leave any comments, questions, or personal stories in the comment section below!

If you would like to see something featured on Methodical Living please send me an email at Methodicalliving@yahoo.com and I will do my best to have a post up as soon as possible!

If you would like more of Methodical Living follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...