Thursday, December 5, 2013

Check Out My Geometric Art on Society 6

I have been a member of Society6 for quite some time, but never really uploaded or added anything. All of that is changing! I have recently added more art work on my Society6 profile. You can check out the outcome to all of my hard work here.

I plan on adding even more artwork as the week goes on so keep checking back. The thing that I really love about Society6 is that the artist merely uploads their artwork. Society6 does all of the printing and shipping. You can buy the artwork as a print, an iPhone case, pillows, and even stationary. 

If you like my artwork please help me promote it by pressing the promote it button on my Society6 profile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...