Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday's Freebie: Christmas Printables

Have a holly, jolly Christmas

Christmas Gift Tags



Christmas time is almost here, and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done! I guess the weeks to come will be filled with constructing Christmas presents for my friends and family members. I did manage to make a couple of printables just in time though! I really wanted to print these out for myself and take some pictures but my printer is all out of ink. So, I guess that I'll just have to wait!

You can snag the free Holly, Jolly Christmas printable here and the free Christmas Gift Tags here. Simply copy and paste it into a Word document and size it to your liking. Then print it out and you'll have a fantastic holiday picture to frame, use as a card, or whatever else you can dream up!

If you have any questions or comments that you would like to share, feel free to leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...