Friday, December 13, 2013

Freebie Friday: Another Christmas Printable

Happy Friday the 13th! I hope that everyone is having an inspirational, fantastic day! Since its Friday, I have another free printable to share with you guys. I hope that everyone enjoys it.

Everyone has their favorite Christmas song. Mine just so happens to be I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. Ever since I was an itty, bitty girl I've enjoyed the song. If you haven't heard this song I've embedded a Youtube video for everyone to enjoy. This Friday's freebie is based on this song.

You can grab your very own lyrical art printable here.



If you would like for me to make a lyrical art print inspired by your favorite Christmas song, just let me know! Feel free to leave any questions or comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...