Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Homemade Ramen Recipe

Ramen is an inexpensive meal

Ramen is known around the world as being an inexpensive, tasty meal, especially for college students. Ramen is the perfect meal if you are running low on cash. I actually scooped up this twelve pack of Ramen for just a tad over a buck.
homemade ramen recipe

I choose the chicken because I'm really picky out the meats I will and will not eat. But, as your probably know, Ramen comes in many different flavors, such as, beef, shrimp, spicy chicken, and so many more.

Perk up your boring, Old Ramen with this Homemade Ramen Recipe

I've eaten my fair share of Ramen noodles in my life, but I always felt like something was missing. Now, that I'm out of college, I can't eat just plain Ramen all of the time. Luckily, I'm not in a situation where I have to eat Ramen every night. When I get the craving for something yummy I just make my homemade ramen recipe. This homemade Ramen is nutritious, delicious, and very addicting. Plus, there aren't really any set ingredients. Simply use the items you have available in your fridge.
homemade ramen recipe

Here's what you'll need:

-a variety of mixed vegetables
-pre-cooked chicken, beef, or shrimp
-a pack of Ramen
-an assortment of spices
homemade ramen recipe

homemade ramen recipe

homemade ramen recipe

Directions for Homemade Ramen Recipe:

-Chop up your vegetables. I used carrots and celery because that's what I had in my fridge.
-Cook your Ramen as your normally would.
-Cook your vegetables in a frying pan. I added minced onions at the very end of this step.
-Throw in your pre-cooked meat after your vegetables are almost cooked.
-Add spices to your taste. In mine I used chili powder, cayenne pepper, a bit of salt, and black pepper.
-Throw in your already cooked Ramen and mix everything together.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...