Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY Kawaii Fridge Magnets

I will always be a kid at heart. My love for cute, fuzzy things seems to grow the older that I get. I was randomly browsing through ebay a few days ago, and saw a teddy bear magnet. I thought that it was a cute idea to have toys on the fridge. I decided to combine my love for cute, fuzzy things with this week's series of post called, Organize It: Organize and Declutter Your Kitchen.

A Simple DIY Tutorial That You Can Make In Less Than Ten Minutes

Today, I'm going to show you an easy, do it yourself tutorial to make kawaii magnets for your fridge. For my magnets I used two kola bears thatI've had for about twelve years. I spotted these little dudes just gathering dust in the far expanses of my closet and took pity on them.



Here's how you make these cuties:

What you'll need:

-cute, small toys
-super glue
-magnets



Directions:

-Take a large magnet and cut it into small sections.
-Add a dab or two to the magnet and carefully place it on your toy.
-Let the toy sit with the magnet sitting up to dry for a few minutes.
-After the glue has dried, decorate your fridge with kawaii cuteness!



I hope that everyone enjoyed this tutorial! Feel free to leave any questions or comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...