Friday, March 14, 2014

Free St. Patty's Day Printable

Good morning everyone! Is everyone excited that its Friday?!? I know that I am because that means its Freebie Friday, and I have a great free printable to share with everyone today.

As you may know, Saint Patrick's Day is just around the corner. I had big plans to make a garland, like the Valentine's Day one, you can find it here ( just if you're curious). But its seems that I'm almost out of time, and I have a lot on my plate. But I did find a great quote about St. Patrick's day:


"Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck."  ~Author Unknown

How much sense does that make? Tons! Anyway, I thought that it was the cutest quote that I have seen in a while so I decided to make a printable!

printable art

You can get your free St. Patty's printable here

How to use the free printable?

Simply click on the link above and save it to your computer. Then, open up a word document or paint file and adjust the height and width of the picture to suit your needs. Its just a bit smaller than a regular sheet of paper. Then, frame it, hand it out, or just tape it to your mirror for some laughs! 

 Questions? Comments?

If you have any questions, comments, or funny St. Patrick's Day stories to share feel free to do so in the comments section below. I love reading all of your opinions, ideas, and comments; so, keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...