Cute storage idea, right? I absolutely love it, and plus, who doesn't love dinosaurs.
I don't know about you, but I have a difficult time keeping all of my beloved jewelry together in one place. I've found rings scattered, bracelets in an assortment of drawers, and necklaces in who knows where. So, I decided to make my own jewelry holder.
As usual, I was perusing the dollar store and found the cutest dinosaur ever, except for the color, of course. I dug around some more, and found a cute, little dish to go with my cute friend. Usually I have no idea what I'm going to create when I get stuff from the dollar store, but this time was different. I knew right away what I was going to do.
Make Your Own Jewelry Holder
What You'll Need to Make Your Own Jewelry Holder:
- one dinosaur or other cute figure
- spray paint
- super glue
- small dish
Directions to Make Your Own Jewelry Holder:
- Spray paint your figure any color you want. Make sure that the weather conditions are right. When I painted my figure, it was a little windy so that made it a bit tricky, but I was able to manage.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Examine the figure to make sure it doesn't need to be painted again. I actually painted my dino a few times before I got the color that I wanted.
- Clean out your small dish and make sure that it is completely dry.
- Apply super glue to your figure's feet. Before I did this step, I used a razor knife to cut the extra paint off of my figure's feet so that it would stick better.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- Decorate your jewelry holder with all of your beloved jewelry!
|My dino holding stacks of rings!|
|How cute is he?|
Feel free to leave any questions or comments that pop into your head below in the comments section! If you have any other questions, feel free to email me here.