I made this cute Halloween treat bag topper just in time to fill your bags full of goodies for all of the tricker treaters that you will encounter. I never gave too much thought to handing out candy or anything for that matter on Halloween because I never get any visitors. Yeah, not even a knock. I guess, living on a main road away from any neighborhoods of any kind have sort of isolated me from candy seekers.
Now that I'm about to become a mom I have put a lot more thought into the holidays because I want my little Zander to have a great time and really enjoy himself. I want his experiences to be one of a kind and unique so I plan on making a plethora of different printables, bag toppers, and anything else that you can imagine for the different holidays.
How to Use These Halloween Bag Toppers
- Craft paper
- snack bags
- staples or tape
How to Use the Halloween Treat Toppers:
- Print out the printable below and cut them out.
- Fill up your snack bags with goodies.
- Secure the toppers with tape or staples.
Download the Halloween Bag Topper for Free
|Download this printable here.|
- Download the picture above or from the link above.
- Open the free Halloween toppers in a Word document. You can fit several of them on one sheet.
- Print them out.
- Top your gift bags!