Good morning everyone!
Have you been struggling with getting your kitchen sink to shine? I was saddened and a little bit angry to find out that all of my hard work was getting me nowhere. No matter how hard I scrubbed, I wasn't able to get my sink to shine the way I wanted it too.
Luckily, I had some homemade lemon extract that I had made last year. At the time, I wanted to use it to get rid of the occasional flea. There was a time that I sprayed it on my furniture, but it didn't works as well as I had hoped. So, I put it up on a shelf and forgot about it until recently. This lemon extract is the perfect way to get my sink to shine to its fullest potential.
Here's how to make lemon extract:
- Grate the peels of at least 3-4 lemons.
- Cut up the rest of the lemon pieces.
- Boil the lemons in about 2 quarts of water.
- Bottle the mixture and let it sit for a bit.
How to get your sinks to shine:
- Soak a paper towel in your lemon extract.
- Wipe down your sink.
- Watch how it shines!