Friday, November 21, 2014

Free Thanksgiving Printable




Thanksgiving is just around the corner and its the perfect time for celebrating and giving thanks with the people that mean the most- whether that be family or friends. Personally, I am anticipating staying at home with Zander, the hubster, and my fur babies because Zander will barely be a couple of weeks old. But, I have made this particular Thanksgiving printable in anticipation of Thanksgivings to come.

For those of you that are planning on hosting a grand Thanksgiving this printable is for you! I know that there are so many people that suffer from food allergies these days; so, I made these labels. Or you can use them as place settings to add the perfect flair to your holiday table this year! 



Get Your Own Thanksgiving Printable


Grab your free Thanksgiving printable here.

Instructions:


  1. Download the Thanksgiving printable from the picture or link above. 
  2. Open the picture in a Word Document and re-size it to your liking.
  3. Print out as many as you need.
  4. Fill them out and fold them.
  5. Decorate your table! 


Do you have a special Thanksgiving tradition that you use to decorate your table with? I love reading all of your lovely replies so feel free to leave any comments, questions, or personal stories in the comment section below!

If you would like to see something featured on Methodical Living please send me an email at Methodicalliving@yahoo.com and I will do my best to have a post up as soon as possible!

If you would like more of Methodical Living follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...