Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY Fridge Workspace

Good afternoon fellow organizers, declutters, and clean freaks! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Wednesday.



Another Magnet Tutorial

Continuing with the Organize It: Organize and Declutter You Kitchen series, I will be sharing an easy tutorial on how to turn your fridge into a simple workspace. With this tutorial, I will show you how to make a space for your pens, papers, coupons, and pretty much anything else that you need. Everything will be at your disposal, and you'll never have to look for a pen and paper again. My workspace is still pretty small, but I just couldn't wait to share this tutorial with everyone!


Here's how you can turn your fridge into a workspace

Tools

-Magnets
-Super glue
-Cups, tins, or whatever you have laying around your house



Directions

-Super glue the magnets to your cups and/or tins.
-Laying the tin and/or cup with the magnet facing up, and let the glue dry.

-Set up your new space by adding paper, pens, pencils, and anything else!

Feel free to leave any questions or comments in the space below!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I already use my fridge as a workspace, but don't have a place for pens- yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Lissy, thanks! I find that I'm always in need of a pen or pencil! Thanks for stopping by!

    -Lara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...